Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Chicken Alfredo Ring
2 13.8-ounce packages (1½ pounds) pizza dough
2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1 cup Parmesan, grated
3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup alfredo sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
2. Cut pizza dough into 2-inch pieces and roll into balls.
3. In a bowl, add pizza dough balls, chicken, bacon, mozzarella, 4.Parmesan, parsley, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, and alfredo sauce, and mix to combine.
5. Scoop mixture evenly into a greased bundt pan, or a 9-inch cake pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until top is golden and bubbling.
7. Use a spatula help the ring out of the pan, then invert onto a plate.
8. Place small bowl of alfredo sauce in the ring hole.
9. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.